ملاحظه هامه عرض الأسعار هو عقد بينك وبين منشئ القائمة
إذا كان لديك أعلى عرض، فسوف تدخل في عقد شراء ملزم قانوناً
This web-site is intended to be a friendly, enjoyable and useful experience, but as with anything concerning any kind of transactions there are risks involved and we strongly advise you to understand all of these terms before joining. If you spot a listing that you feel is violating the general terms and conditions of this web-site as stated below please let us know by contacting us.
Rights To Suspend or Terminate.
You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may terminate any auction or use of the service immediately and without notice if (a) We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site (b) You have repeatedly broken a certain term (c) You have listed a suspicious item (d) We believe you to be a non paying bidder. In most cases when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions through this web-site. You must ensure that your participation in the selling or buying of items does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this we mean that you must check that you entitled to sell or buy the relevant item and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation.
You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
Membership to this web-site is only available to those you can form a legally binding contract. This web-site does not permit minors (under 16) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.
This site acts as the window for sellers to conduct auctions and for bidders to bid on sellers' auctions. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot and do not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or buyers will complete the purchases of items they have bid on. In addition, note that there are risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
This Web-site shall not be responsible for any items sold by Auction, for any damage to items during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by either buyer and/or seller. This web-site shall not be responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting form any goods purchased or obtained.
This web-site assumes no liability for the content of the listings. However if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar and any disputes will be decided only by the Qatari Law.
Customers trust that they can always buy with confidence on Tojoory.com . Products offered for sale on Tojoory.com must comply with all laws and regulations and with Tojoory.com 's policies. The sale of illegal, unsafe, or other restricted products listed on these pages, including products available only by links to another site, is strictly prohibited. You should carefully review the Restricted Products page before listing a product. We encourage you to consult with a local authority or local legal counsel if you have questions about the laws and regulations concerning your products. If you supply a product in violation of the law or any of Tojoory.com policies, we will take corrective actions, including but not limited to immediately terminating selling privileges, deleting the ads, destroying inventory if there was any in our fulfillment centers without reimbursement or returning inventory, terminating the business relationship, and permanent withholding of payments. The sale of illegal or unsafe products can also lead to legal action, including civil and criminal penalties.
Additional related policies
- Certain categories require you to obtain pre-approval from Tojoory.com before listing in those categories.
- Certain categories require you to provide additional information and/or a supplemental guarantee before listing in those categories.
- Those participating in Fulfillment by Tojoory.com, should also review the Product Restrictions page.
- Certain products are subject to additional regulation in different countries, if you wish to list items for international purchase, you are responsible for conducting proper research to ensure that the items listed comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We are constantly innovating on behalf of our customers and working with regulators, third party experts, vendors, and sellers to improve the ways we detect and prevent illegal and unsafe products from reaching our marketplace. Tojoory.com encourages you to report listings that violate Tojoory.com 's policies or applicable law by contacting us. We will investigate each report thoroughly and take appropriate action.
- Dietary Supplements (Except by authorized Pharmacy or Doctors)
- Drugs and Medicine (Except by authorized Pharmacy or Doctors)
- Explosives, Weapons, and Related Items
- Export Controls (item prohibited to be exported or imported by the low)
- Fire & Smoke Masks (except by authorized dealer)
- Gambling & Lottery
- Hazardous and Dangerous Items
- Human Parts & Burial Artifacts
- Laser products
- Medical devices and accessories (Except by authorized Pharmacy or Doctors)
- Offensive and Controversial Materials
- Recalled Products
- Sex & Sensuality products
- Stolen Property
- Lock Picking Devices
- Subscriptions and Periodicals
- Surveillance Equipment
- Tobacco & Tobacco-Related Products
- Real or replica government government issued documents of any kind (example ID cards, certificates, building permits, etc etc).
- Listings that redirect any customers from the tojoory.com site into any other sales channel with the exception of approved advertisements that are part of the tojoory.com offerings.
- Magic of any kind or shape.
- Products intended to be used to produce an illegal product or undertake an illegal activity of any kind.
- Products made available by digital download, including "codes" that can be used to access content on other websites or services
- Products that infringe upon an individual's privacy, such as the sale of marketing lists and personal information
- Products with the serial number removed or altered
- Solutions manuals intended to be used by teachers, proctors, or official examiners (textbooks and solutions manuals for students are permitted)
- Teacher's editions of textbooks in any format, such as:
- Hardcopy or softcover books
- eBook, CD-R, DVD or other electronic versions of teacher's editions
- Exam and Tests results
- UPC Barcode Labels and EAN Codes, including EAN Code generators
- Used or refurbished gas products such gas containers
- Copyright protected material if sold without proper authority.