We are growing
If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven team that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace then you are in the right place.
- Business Development Specialist
We operates as a start-up while we are building an Enterprise marketing product that enables our customers to buy and sell their products via a transparent, independent, safe, marketplace.
You will be responsible for driving sales activity and traction on the site and the administrative platform, you will be working hand in hand with the whole team to turn leads into customers, and turn customers into happy and loyal partners.
- Create marketing channels and strategies to deliver messages, planning, strategy to customers;
- Innovate and work with the sales team to create scalable acquisition and onboarding tools
- Drive additional business development activities – whether through partnerships, acquisition or other methods
- Represent tojoory.com B2B at trade fairs and other industry/customer meetings
- Become a key contributor to the success of tojoory's in Qatar.
- Focus on customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term strategic goals
- Assist in exploration and development of new verticals as appropriate, to find new avenues of growth for B2C and B2B and C2C
Desired skills and experience
- Proven entrepreneurial track record with 3+ years across growth hacking, strategic marketing and business development
- Relentless focus on what is best for the customer and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Commercial savvy and acumen, with a get it done attitude
- Overall strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in negotiating and closing high-value complex agreements.
- Excellent knowledge of the local Qatari market.
- Experience in Proxy bidding and online auctions, eCommerce knowledge would be helpful.
- Ability to effectively communicate, engage and connect with all types of customers and all levels: C-level connections to junior buyers and sellers
- Fluent Arabic and in English (other languages a plus)
- Must be living in Doha - Qatar and must have valid drivers license.
Qualified candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org